England's most iconic landscape is bejewelled with breath-taking cliff-top trails, stunning medieval architecture, quirky coastal towns with mazy smugglers' lanes, history-rich ports and the awe-inspiring cathedral city of Canterbury.
This a must-see stretch of the Kent coast and where better to explore it from than The White Cliffs Hotel...
1. Visit The White Cliffs National Trust Visitor Centre Dover and walk the coastal paths - more info>>>
2. Spend a day at Dover Castle with it's amazing Great Tower & New Secret Wartime Tunnels Exhibition - more info>>>
3. Discover St. Margaret's Bay near Dover and walk the Frontline Britain Trail to The South Foreland Lighthouse - more info>>>
4. Relax and indulge yourselves with a day in The Garden of England Spa at Wallett's Court Hotel Dover - more info>>>
5. Take a day trip from Dover to Calais on one of P&O's fabulous new ferries - more info>>>
6. Book a table for dinner at the Michelin Rated Restaurant at nearby Wallett's Court Hotel Dover - more info>>>
7. Take a Pilgrimage from Dover to Canterbury with its stunning Cathedral, the shopping is pretty fabulous too! - more info>>>
8. Have a mooch around the bohemian antique and bric-a-brac shops in nearby Deal & Sandwich - more info>>>
9. Get down to Margate for a wander around the newly opened Turner Contemporary Gallery - more info>>>
10. Take a tour of The Garden of England with your own chauffeur and guide - more info>>>
Best Loved Hotels of The World - Green Tourism Silver Award - The Good Food GuideDover Hotels - An Alastair Sawdays Special Place to Stay - Dover Hotel
The White Cliffs Hotel and The Bay Restaurant, High Street, St. Margaret's-at-Cliffe, Dover, Kent CT15 6ATT: +44 01304 852 229 Freephone 0800 756 9964 F: 0800 756 5574 E: email@example.comDover Hotels in Dover Kent. A Hotel in Dover, Kent. Guest Accommodation in Dover